If you are experiencing an orthodontic or dental emergency, please contact our team at Bayou Braces & Dentistry right away. Our experienced team knows how time-sensitive these emergencies can be, and we will work to get you in for an emergency exam in South Louisiana, as soon as possible. Contact us at (225) 926-4133 for help from one of our team members!
A dental emergency is a situation that requires prompt attention from a dental professional. At our office, we understand that you cannot always plan when you will need our care. If you experience an emergency, we encourage you to contact us as soon as possible. Our team will schedule you to meet with our orthodontists or pediatric dentists as soon as possible so you can receive the care you need. Some common emergencies include:
- Severe, lasting toothaches or other types of tooth pain
- A lost dental restoration, such as a lost filling or crown
- Damaged orthodontic appliances, such as a broken wires or brackets
- Damage to the soft tissues of the mouth, including the tongue, cheeks, lips, and gums
- A cracked or fractured tooth
- A chipped or broken tooth
- A partially or fully knocked-out tooth
If you suffer from one of these conditions or another type of dental emergency, please contact our office. Our team will also be able to provide you with instructions on how to take care of your smile until you are able to come to our office to meet with us. If you have experienced trauma to the head or neck, we recommend that you visit the emergency room or your general physician before coming to us, even if your smile is also damaged.